With the Full Service Business Planning, we will do the “heavy lifting” so you can focus on other priorities: developing your product/service, finding customers, and building your team.
We can help you optimise your strategy; research and analyse your market and competition; and create a clear and compelling business plan to articulate your vision.
We don’t use cookie-cutter business plan templates – we develop your plans from scratch to ensure you tell your unique story in the most compelling way possible.
The Full Service Business Planning service includes:
- 30-50 page document
- We create the full plan for you
- Contains as thorough details as you want
- Business Plan is investor ready
- 5 year forecasts
- Monthly forecasts for first 2 years
- Additional Investor Presentation and Teaser
- Delivery usually within 2-4 weeks*
* Delivery times vary according to complexity of business and availability of information
Our process will involve the following steps:
- Industry Overview and Competitive Analysis: Understanding your market and critical research that needs to be conducted. Investors like to invest in large, growing markets with limited competition where a business can up scale up to 10-20% share.
- Business/Revenue Model: Structural overview/workflow of your business + crucial price points. Strive for large recurring revenue streams that bring unrivalled value to customers.
- Sales & Marketing Plan: Analysis of your route-to-market strategy? (B2B) or (B2C)? A powerful sales accountability tool for sales process, prospecting, productivity, sales targets/tactics for engaging customers. Focus on the four Ps: Product (USP), Price, Promotion and Place.
- Management Team: Profiling an appealing team for investors that has “been there and done that” before, whose expertise and acumen will build upon the foundations for a successful business environment.
- Cash Requirements: Sales and marketing activities drives revenues. Revenues will have a cost of sales, and the business will have overhead, R&D expenses plus capital expenditure costs. This needs to be thoroughly thought through with contingency plans put in place.
- Investor Requirements/ROI: The main consideration for an investor is whether over the next five years, they/you will realise a 3x return or even a 10x return on their investment? Based on the two main drivers (i) the scale of the revenues/profits in that period; and (ii) the valuation at which the investor invested their money, compared to the estimated valuation five years from now. The financial modelling of the Business Plan has to be spot-on and there must be clear visibility surrounding where and when the investment returns will be achieved either via scale or equity return.
- Exit Strategy: Merger & Acquisition (M&A)? Initial Public Offering (IPO)? Important business considerations that need to be carefully mapped out and implicated in the Business Plan.
The first bits of information you should have to get started:
- Business legal name
- Name/Description of each product/service
- Include a sentence or two on your financial expectations for the next 1-5 years
- Brief resume of owner(s) and manager(s)
- Funding required
- Company mission
If financials are available:
- Retail price of each product/service
- Wholesale cost of each product/service
- Percentage increase in sales annually
- Name and dollar amount of each monthly expense